Thursday, September 12, 2013

The Journey Begins

It has all started when I was just a child . My passion for cooking unfolded at very early age . My biggest inspiration was my papa. He used to experiment with food . And to my mom's surprise, most of the time the results were above our expectation . But for me the most attractive part was the cooking . How papa used to add the spices one by one holding the book in his hand ! How mom used to shout for the mess he created while cooking  ! How some times things used to go wrong , like mom's favorite crockery getting broken etc. Altogether those whole messy, noise and extremely funny experiences used to fascinate me & thus I developed my passion for cooking . Before I got married my cooking skills were all theoretical as I filled a big fat note book with recipes. But my voyage of exploration started in real sense after my marriage & still going on .Here I must not forget to mention, that  my culinary skills definitely managed to gather some appreciation from dear ones & somehow those sweet words of their's provoked me to share the experiences of my culinary adventures with you all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment